Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

What Happened to November ???

What Happened to November ?  Where did it Go?  Goodness it's been a while since I posted !

Boy have I been busy... work, travel, AND sewing...........

Very soon I will have some finishes to share with you... 

But today I get to start something new, which is always fun....

I've been trying to get some small pieces finished that I can use as class samples... 

Look at this little piece of gorgeous linen I found on eBay...

 Isn't it just gorgeous?   And it has lots of nice detail...



I like this sort of raspberry background - not a color I usually use, but I have vowed to try to vary my color schemes a bit with my linen projects... 

Stay tuned for more updates on this lovely project...

Finishes?   Yep, finishes - coming soon... lots of gorgeous stuff is near completion... 

What else have I been doing?  Charity quilts...  let's see....this one was a little piece I quilted, from a friend's top - Miss Bit thought it was a picture of her - looks like her, doesn't it???


This one is from Bonnie Hunter's pattern - in fact, I was originally going to make a full-size, then never finished, so found the blocks and made a kid-size from it - love it love it!
 
It's been a little nippy, even here in California -  so Bit is staying warm -  she has 'trained' DH to put a dishtowel on her for a blanket when she naps...  in this photo, she seems to have THREE blankets on, but she looks very comfy !! 
 
 

Hope you are all enjoying preparations for Thanksgiving...  my preparations include getting a new dishwasher today - yippee - finally the old one died...  and DH is doing the cooking - we decided not to travel - too many people, costs too high, you know........

So, I will be QUILTING !!!!

Kate








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...