Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Sewing Charity Quilts


Well, my wonderful spring break will soon be over - but I feel so productive... lots of finishes, either finished quilts or finished tops................many of these were already under way or finished just before the break............ but here they are...

A little ISpy, top made by a friend:

A crumby block top - I love using up those crumbs !!!
2.5 inch squares - all cut by my DH:

A top, made from leftover pieces from a group retreat last summer:
Orphan blocks ! - Made for a boy:
and more crumbs........ this top made at last summer's retreat - I love this color combination.
 
 
surely I did some more - - let me think - perhaps there's at least one more finish that can be made this weekend during watching basketball games  (go goo Carolina)
 
 
Kate
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Jean said...

Kate, Your quilts are all so pretty and using a lot of scraps. Keep up the good work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...