Pages

Friday, March 22, 2019

WOWEE !

Well, it's been a while since I posted............... and here I am, with the same quilt I posted about six months ago...............FINALLY FINISHED !!!

And - drum roll...................
a Judge's Choice ribbon from the Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival in Virginia !  Oh I am always so touched when a judge picks MY work as their personal favorite.......... thank you, judge Bobbi Bergquist !!!

 A lovely and generous quilter I met on the internet was going to the show and took this wonderful photo of my ribbon, and of the quilt hanging in the show .  Thank you, Constance !!!

I named it Sunday Pearls, because it made me think of crisp white linen, patent leather shoes, and a single pearl necklace, all dressed up for Sunday church. 


I am such a happy quilter !!!

Kate

4 comments:

Sharon Stroud said...

Congratulations! Have been able to start pinning and machine sewing--even rotary cutting! Not much handwork. So happy for you, and so proud! Sharon

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

congratulations, it is truly gorgeous!

Carol E. said...

a well deserved ribbon!

Louise said...

Oh, I missed when you posted this! How wonderful! You deserve your ribbon for this lovely piece, and Sunday Pearls is the perfect name :)

I would love it if you added a way to subscribe to your blog via email, that way I would never miss a post. It's pretty easy to add it as a "gadget" in the blogger layout page.

Congrats on your pink ribbon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...