Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

A No-Picture Post

Well, hi all..

Family, feline, vehicles, and 'stuff' have all safely made it to California. If I could find the camera, there would be a picture - but not yet!

For a brief moment yesterday I sewed - but then the guy came to hook up the cable tv, and needed a multi-pronged extension cord, and the only one was attached to my sewing machine... so 'poof' it was stolen... and I am powerless.

Soon, very soon I will be somewhat organized and will find a time for creativity...

............there are hummingbirds in my back yard already..

Kate

1 comment:

Sharon Stroud said...

Hi, Kathleen! I'm so glad you arrived safely! I've added you to my blog list so I can keep up with your adventures in California. Talked with Karen today and told her about your blog. We both miss you.

Sharon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...