Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

A Fun, Fun Day at the Sewing Machine

Hello hello... 

I am working diligently on this little piece of trouble: 
 Just one more side of that little border of hst's to go...  and then the last two borders are easy...  yippee!

And then there's this piece of shadow trapunto - a pattern from Geta Grama's book Shadow Trapunto.  I love love doing this - have it pinned, ready to machine quilt...  this is so much fun.
Tomorrow I want to finish the little mini above, and put the last borders on the QOV quilt - thanks to everyone who left a comment -  we'll see how it turns out...  and then I just need to finish up around 15 UFO's and quilt up ten charity quilts, and, and.......... lol, I probably won't get that much done!!!

But I am definitely havin' fun...

Kate

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such intricate work! I'm not so accomplished to even try working this. Little pieces need delicate hands.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...