Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Morning Finishes

Good morning - I do hope everyone is having a good holiday weekend.  I am having a fabulous time working on some quilty projects that have all been creeping toward completion... 

I do love to work on lots of different projects at the same time, which means you must be patient for finishes... but heck, that's how I work, so there.  First, a bright little baby quilt , using some of the giant pile of stripes that I just never find a way to use.............

 This next one was pieced by a quilty friend I 'met' on the Heartstrings Yahoo group - she was looking for a volunteer to quilt it - isn't it just gorgeous??
 and with a gorgeous print on the back!
 These will get boxed up today to be mailed out on Tuesday to the BASICS charity quilt program that Victoria of Bumble Beans is running - I think she is close to making the goal of 700 quilts - wowee!

Meanwhile, DH offered to help with some fabric "processing" - prewashing and folding - look at him go!  Don't you love the laptop poised on the trash can??  Guys - no woman would ever use the trash can as a desk!  Oh well, he is folding fabric, bless his little heart!  I'm a bit embarrassed at how much fabric I had sitting around in bins marked "unwashed"...  well, there is less unwashed fabric now!

go, hubby, go!!
And there are two more days of the weekend yet to go!!  Yippee.............

Kate

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...