Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

So Much Quilty Funtime!

Oh my, but the weekend was filled with so much quilty fun!!!!


This little bright and happy quilt was all quited and bound - it's for Wrap - A Smile.  Kitty approves.

 DH gave me some "volunteer" time for Christmas - so I put him to work re-stacking stash -  Mystic decided to play along, jumping in the shelves when they were empty... 
 camping out among the reds................... somehow they did manage to get about four shelves beautifully sorted and re-stacked - oh but the clean shelves make my heart sing!
 these are gracing my wall at the moment - they are Sue Garman designs from her quilt "Sarah's revival"... so fun to do. 
And, many of you will recognize these - Bonnie Hunter's Celtic Solstice.  I'm doing a pretty good job of staying with the clues as they are announced -  have to make more of Clue 5.  

Best of all - I have the rest of this week off from work - oh I am enjoying this time at home to quilt, cook, clean...  and be relaxed.   Do I have to go back to work???? Alas, yes, I must.

Off to do something fun...

Kate

3 comments:

Andee said...

Your mystery and all of your projects are looking great!

Anonymous said...

You are not alone. I still have a few more clue #5 units myself. Thanks for sharing your progress on the CS mystery - and your Sue Garman blocks are looking fabulous!

traditional_quilter said...

Pretty sweet of your hubby and kitty to help you organize your shelves! Your units look great. Happy New Year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...