Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

HELLO OLD FRIENDS

aHHH the joys of moving...

So we have been in our house now 2 1/2 weeks, and DH has worked every day on unpacking while I am off at my new job. We have reached a stage of general functionality - we can cook, find clothes, and all the furniture is in the right place. I had my piano tuned, which was very pleasant, and we bought a new charcoal grill and tested it out right away...

But neat it is not... there's just STUFF everywhere - stuff that needs to be sorted or a home found for... cause things just can't be arranged the same as before.. and there are still a number of boxes to be unpacked... what on earth can be in them? you guessed it - sewing stuff!

My stash has been coming out of boxes - I have enjoyed fondling every piece...and gradually the shelves are filling with great color and pattern... I was feeling so proud of my progress in getting it unpacked...


until I went in the garage ;;;; and what did I see???
Bins of fabric... bins of yarn.............bins of notions...........




My treasure trove is safe! And one day it will all be unpacked!
Meanwhile I will just merrily sew on while unpacking...
Happy quilting,
Kate


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...