Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

What do You Think????


OK - I need some feedback here... I'm going to put a ring of flying geese around this Mariner's Compass... so I could do a rust with yellow geese, as at 10:00 pm on the clock of the circle...; or I could use a lighter background with geese in the fabrics of the points... what do you think???
ps - don't ask what the center will be or what the background will be - I don't know yet - just going one step at the time as the fabric tells me what to do!!!!
So - please leave a comment - which do you like best - 10:00 pm or 2:00 am ???? Many thanks and Happy Quilting... Kate


6 comments:

SoozeM said...

Oooh gorgeous, I definitely like the 10pm one with the darker background the best :)

kosto1cat said...

Beautiful!! I also like the 10pm colors. I can picture the whole quilt and it's gorgeous! We missed you on Wed for Sharons last applique class. We ate some cheese fries in your honor:)

Sherry said...

10 o'clock. . . .the dark background looks like it would give more definition to the circle of the Compass. . . plus the light geese won't "bleed" into the points.

Marjorie said...

Darker background. No contest.

Sharon Stroud said...

10 pm--makes the compass stand out!

Kathleen said...

Thanks guys - I agree! next photo will be with a complete ring of the dark geese! Stay tuned...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...