Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

POUTING

I am pouting today, for my all-time favorite Quilt Shop is closing - Randy's Quilt Shop in Greensboro, NC.

Randy's is a great quilt shop - lots of space, great classrooms, fabulous choices of fabric - a huge ladies restroom (how lovely) and a great staff, and owner, Randy himself...

Randy's is where I rediscovered quilting after not sewing for twenty years - I indulged my love of color and fabric during their fabulous sales... and took wonderful classes including a great one on pattern drafting from Karen Pervier...

If you are in the area, stopby - the closing sale is on and fabulous - see their website for details...

Thanks, Randy - it was a great shop - I don't live in Greensboro any more, but I will miss it even from far away!

Kate

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...