Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

More Ugly

Hi everyone - well, I am finished with the Ugly Fabric Challenge, hosted by my friend and fellow quilter on the Sunshine Yahoo site!  She sent a bunch of us a fat quarter of this lovely:
You know, I remember when I would have thought that was just lovely... 
Well, here at the blocks I made ( and a couple of duplicates of some as well):



So now these lovelies go back in the mail to her, and she will put everyone's blocks together in a lovely charity quilt....
What fun... and thanks, Ann, for a fun challenge!!

Happy Quilting, everyone,
Kate

1 comment:

Pattilou said...

It was a fun challenge, but I noticed that my "small" pieces when I began kept getting bigger and bigger with each block. I can now join you in sending off my blocks. Our backgrounds look to be the same tones too! Now, you get get to quilting your 20 tops and whatever else you might find fun to do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...