Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

A Fabric Intervention !!

Oh my, it was out of control...

It is my intent, when I bring new fabric in the house, to wash, iron, and fold - and then to put on the shelves of my stash... but IT WASN'T QUITE WORKING:::::::  

 ENTER DEAR HUBBY WITH THE CART

 all folded, it went out in the garage...  where there's a bit more room. 
 NOW JUST A SMALL PILE OF SMALL PIECES TO IRON AND PUT  IN THE SCRAP SYSTEM...  tomorrow...
OH, I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER AFTER MY INTERVENTION!

Kate

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My space is so limited at the cottage here that when I have a scrap, I must fold it and put it into a place or it must go out as I don't have room.
You do have lots of fabric choices girl.

Catskill Quilter said...

I hope you gave him a great big hug!
I have been redoing my workroom shelves this week, a little at a time. My initial goal was to keep all of the fabric visible, but clean, so I got boxes (and BOXES!) of 2 1/2 gallon ziplock bags, available at my local Dollar Tree. I have been slowly organizing (and often re-folding) fabrics and filling up bags. The amazing offshoot of this is that I discovered that using the bags, and laying the fabrics out lengthway (i.e.filling up the width of the shelf) I had almost twice as much room on the shelves as I had before!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...