Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

my little baby

Hi everyone...  here's my evening's work - a little gymnastics, a little swimming, and a little LeMoyne Star...  this is a little 4-inch beauty... it's a bit more coral than the pinky look here, but it is a darling little thing...  I can't wait to make another... 

I could trim up the dogears before I photographed it, couldn't I?  Oh well, plenty of time to do that.

In case you wondered, it is hand pieced... i'll be putting a number of these little stars into the small wall quilt I've been showing you, and I can do these much easier by hand than by machine... so I had a lovely evening watching Olympics and sewing on this little gem...

 I have just enough time before bed to do some hexagons!  yippee..........

night all,

Kate

1 comment:

Sharon Stroud said...

Ahhh, the bliss of hand piecing! Can't get better than that! Missing you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...