Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Photo Finish !!

Hi everyone and Happy Sunday...

At long last, this quilt is finally completely finished, with hanging sleeve attached.  This morning DH and I put it up for a proper photograph, with no feet below or fingers on the corners!!

 I'm going to enter this in an outdoor quilt show - it has the big, dramatic effect that is good for an outside display where the quilts are seen from a distance...  here's the back, complete with some leftover HST's, .....
 and here's the detail on my EXTREME quilting - I was nutty to decide to do this quilting... 
 In celebration of the finish, I started to 'pop together' some blocks for a Guild quilt of Valor project...

and promptly sewed this up............................................ ERROR!!!  RIPPER, RIPPER, WHERE ARE YOU???  OH well, this was just a sample block anyway... live and learn...
Tomorrow is a good day for ripping!!  I am going to crash on the couch and relax for a bit before sunday afternoon disappears! 

Kate

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...