Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

My Weekend 'to do' List


Hi everybody - - I am having so much fun quilting lately - long-term  projects coming to completion.  I can't wait to get these completely finished up and be sewing on brand new things  (or a few UFO's maybe)>........ 

Here's my project list for this weekend.  First, this hand quilting MUST be finished - I just have a little bit more to do.  Then bound and blocked.  I want to submit it for a show, and the deadline for doing that is Sunday night...  I can do it if I focus.








Then,  a little bit of binding needs to be sewn on this GIGANTIC BONNIE HUNTER QUILT







This next one is getting a good pressing, and then it will get sandwiched (yes, another Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt).  I love love love the colors...

OH --- or maybe I should say HO HO HO...
my blog friend Victoria sent this for a SPECIAL PROJECT - - stay tuned for more on this little cutie!!
In other news in my life, hmmm let's see...
1.  DH finally got the repairman in to fix the washing machine - he said I can't use PODS for the laundry anymore - rats I loved those little adorable squishy things filled with liquid detergent - says my machine needs powder cause it's high efficiency.... boohoo...I like fun better than efficiency...
2.  DH retired two months ago - he is thinking of going back part - time... woohoo I love that idea!!!

Everybody sew fast - there are lots of quilts to make!!!!

Kate


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...