Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

The Little Bit is Back Home, and I Need Your Idea!

Well, well.....  look who is back home...

My new kitty Gloucester, otherwise known as The Little Bit, all 2.5 pounds of her, is back home from two days at the emergency clinic, where she had x-rays, bloodwork, IVs, an enema, and a bunch of drugs.  She spent the afternoon on DH's lap and legs... 

I calculate her vet bill was equivalent to 190 yards of fabric...  well, you know, I have plenty of fabric , anyway...

So - I have been working on these crumb blocks, which have now sewn themselves together into this:
I can't tell if this is cool or hideous...  (but don't tell me if you think it is hideous...)

But eek, what should I do next?   big plain borders, perhaps?   something to calm it down...

..................all ideas welcome... it didn't look this manic until I sewed it together... 


Kate



1 comment:

Sharon Stroud said...

Do you need to have it a specific size? If not, I would leave it as it is--quilt and bind it--done! I love it! Glad kitty is better--she's so tiny! Bet your life is richer with the new additions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...