Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

I'm Blaming This on Bonnie Hunter


Hello hello all - from the  completely nuts Quilting Professor...

I had a very strong expectation of finishing my Hexagon Quilt by April 1...

WELL, that is NOT going to happen !!!  I'm resetting my goal for July 1st...I'm working and working - it just takes a long, long time. 

AND THERE WILL BE A PARTY!!!!  GIFTS, MUSIC, maybe PONY RIDES !!! and BALLOONS!

I am blaming  Bonnie Hunter for this  -  it all started when I saw her making a nice hexagon quilt in red and green - but  I just HAD to do it with 3/8 hexies...  and I just HAD to copy a quilt in a European museum... or at least a part of it - believe it or not, the original was even BIGGER than this !!!! 

Stay tuned - only three or four months and the top will be finished!!!! 

Happy Quilting everyone !

Kathleen




4 comments:

Andee said...

It is looking great! I plan to copy Bonnie's original one but thinking just a smaller version (not smaller hexies though!) because it and yours are so BEAUTIFUL!

Vicki W said...

Oh my, it's looking fabulous!

Sara said...

you can do it!!

Carol E. said...

It's gorgeous, and I can't wait to see it done!! You'll be glad you did it, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...