Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013



Hi everyone - I have been TRAVELING - -  as you see in this picture, Bit wanted to go with me... she tried to hide and go along...  went to the east coast... 



 While there I went to the famed MARY JO'S CLOTH STORE in Gastonia, NC.  Fabulous, fabulous.  Unfortunately I was with non-quilters, so I couldn't indulge quite like I would have liked to - which is very good, because I could have done some serious serious damage there...  glad I escaped with my bank balance relatively intact!

Are you sick of seeing this hexagon quilt????  Well, just imagine how tired I am of working on it !!!!

Doesnit it look like something took a bite out????  Just two big areas to finish...  I KNOW I CAN... ugh...suck it up and make another hexagon.   


 Before I close, look at this photo... Mystic is such a goofy little boy... he has fallen in love with this Teddy Bear.  He stole him off my dresser, and carries him around the house, sometimes he 'hides' him under the couch or in a closet somewhere...  here they are in a sweet intimate moment...  awwww.

Other quilting?   Yep, you bet - an applique piece I'm not yet ready to photograph, and LOTS of quilting on some charity children's quilts...  fun, fun!!!!  But oh boy am I behind now on BINDING...

Oh well -

AND I HAVEN'T FINISHED MY TAXES YET.............  I hate working on taxes when I could be quilting.....  

take care everybody...

Kate














1 comment:

Unknown said...

I do think hexies take on a life of their own the person that has them is hexed!
We were in NC just last week. Love that state and will try Gastone's next year when we go through.
Neat blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...