Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

LOVE AN ANIMAL??? LOVA ABBA ???? WATCH THIS...

Hi all - I'm definitely off topic today - but this video has just stolen my heart...  and it's from a 'real-life'  shelter in Wake County , North Carolina.  Made by some wonderful, creative, dedicated volunteers.   You will be uplifted and entertained  ..............  Click below !! 


Pet Adoption Video

There's a long and tawdry tale behind this video - all about non-profits, and lawyers, and in the end the animal shelter had to take the video off their web site...

But it is on UTube as a bootleg, and I just love it...

Hope you enjoy.


Kate

2 comments:

Anne said...

Love that one! Here's another good one!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8hfFYRNRcM

Or go to youtube.com and put in DOG ADOPTION ENTRANCE DANCE, and other great video about pet adoption. :)

Love this kind of off topic. :)

Sara said...

What a shame that it had to be taken down:( Very strange. I didn't see anything wrong with it. So well put together. I am a pet lover so what do I know! (I guess)

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...