Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Home Retreat Day One

LATE SATURDAY NIGHT
Oh my, what a lovely day I had today !!!  Why I did nothing but sew and sew and sew....  and I am still sewing tonight............and I'm gonna sew all day tomorrow, too!






Let's see what I was up to...

Two charity quilts for the Sunshine Guild got their bindings on and took a ride through the washer/dryer in preparation for donation...  (someone else pieced the tops, I only did the quilting).

 all the while, kittens were sleeping - on the end of the sewing machine table.
 quilting was begun on this - gee this photo makes it look like a pile of mud - it's a really pretty quilt... tomorrow I will take a better photo..............
 another section of pineapples was completed - sorry for the blur...kitten loves pineapples!
 more kitten sleeping...............
 work on the Sue Garman pattern - I like this prep work -  but there are many blocks to do.......
 ACK Kitten, stop that !!!  good grief - you have a $60 stainless steel electric-pump water fountain.......get your head out of there!
 ahhh empty spool..................why does an empty spool feel so good?  It just means I need to buy more thread, but it does feel good.
So now I am curled up on the couch working on the Eternal Hexagon Quilt - -  no photo needed, I am sure you remember what that one looks like !!!

Another fun retreat day tomorrow ---- yippeeeeeeeee!

Happy Quilting, 
Kate

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...