Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Here, There, and Everywhere !!!!

oh hello my blogland friends...

I do apologize for having been so long without posting...............

I've been traveling....................first I went HERE:  for a business meeting in Washington DC... fun, fun, but HOT, HOT


\\\\\\
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Then DH and I, along with my sister, spent a week, HERE:  yes, that's a photo of Alaska - that's a gorgeous fjord called Tracy Arm, near Juneau - we saw mountains, glaciers, whales, we ate crab and shrimp, we caught salmon from our front yard........... it was WONDERFUL !
 


And, on Friday, I'm off to HERE:
yes, that's Lake Tahoe...  and I'm going to a quilting retreat ... FUN,  FUN

so - I'm well, happy, busy, and having fun !!

What more could a girl ask for ????

not much, I think.

take care,

Kate













 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...