Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hexagon is Growing!!!!

Hi everyone on a fabulous Saturday - I am having a great time - sewing on my hexagon quilt, which is growing... still a long way to go, however! But I am still having fun...
Also sewing on my geese top, and doing some binding on some charity kids quilts... and, of course, playing with fabric - doing some washing, ironing, and putting on shelves - I dearly love the processing of the fabric...

Happy Saturday eveyong - I'm back to the sewing room to make some more geese!

Kate

2 comments:

Elaine Adair said...

Gotta hand it to you with this long-range project! Arghhh - you must have the patience of a saint! Even if it's beautiful, it's quite a demanding item. Good for you!

Sara said...

What a BEAUTIFUL hexagon star!!!! Superb progress...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...