Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

oh MY !!!!





I FEEL LIKE THIS PICTURE...


Sometimes you just get a surprise!

I have made a MONSTER string quilt. I didn't mean to - I just had extra blocks, and on a whim, decided to use them by adding on another row...

Well, now, this thing weighs a TON... AND IT'S HOT HOT HOT just on my lap as I quilt it.

And I don't know what to do with it. Maybe I will keep it til winter, and then put it in with my charity quilts - and someone will think it is great cause it will keep their whole family warm!!!! Perhaps the family of little Tiny Tim with no money for coal - and they will keep all the children warm with this quilt..

ok, I am nuts... I really don't like this monster - but I'm gonna go finish it...and then I'm gonna weigh it!

any other ideas of what to do with it?




Kate

3 comments:

Carol E. said...

Well first, of course, we need a picture. Maybe some OT can use it for multiple clients who all need weighted blankets at the same time. LOL.

Kathleen said...

ha ha Carol, too funny. Kate

Elaine Adair said...

picture, picture, picture ... wahhhhh! 8-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...