Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Kickboxing or Quilting???? That is the Question

Well, hello all... I'm on my way home, actually sitting in the Raleigh-Durham airport at the moment, munchhing on some lovely steamed shrimp and a cold Diet Coke...

If you're confused - yes, I was in SOUTH Carolina in my last post, but flying out of Raleigh offered a chance to see some friends, so...


I got to the airport area a few hours early - and had two distinct options to fill the extra time:


Option A. A mobile kickboxing van... Yes - look at this - I happened upon a kickboxing studio with a mobile workout van - guaranteed to flatten your stomach, and make you healthy and happy... hmmm...




Option Two - not very far from the kickboxing: a QUILT STORE !!!! Took a millesecond for me to abandon the kickboxing idea...


WISH UPON A QUILT - ISN'T THAT A SWEET NAME???



It's a great store - bright, colorful, a filled with wonderful fabric, great patterns, and all sorts of good stuff... All the 'blenders' are in one room, and then all the patterns are out in the main room - bright and cheery!
I bought a yard of this fabulous novelty fabric....


Aren't these quilts lining the walls fabulous???


A great shop !!!! And literally only 3 miles from RDU airport!!!! Put it on your list if you ever fly through there...


Happy Fourth weekend,

Kate








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...