Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

July 4 Sewing Day

Hip Hip Hooray!!!!

I'm planning a great day with my Bernina - except for a couple of short errand runs here and there...

First, let me report on my progress on the Great Hexagon Quilt...here's the July photo. Wow, as this gets bigger, it takes more work to make the photo look different!!!! But I am plugging along.



Yesterday this box came, filled with lovely scrap fabrics from Sarah in Kansas. I promised her that I would use them in charity quilts, and that I would 'forward' the donation of the postage by donating at least that amount to the charity quilt initiative for my guild... thanks, Sarah . I can't wait to go through them and see what's there and how it can go together.

Why are other people's scraps so darned much fun???? go figure.

I'm putting borders on this top today - this will be a Christmas present for my sister (who does not read my blog!)

And I need to finish up these Lotto Blocks for the Sunshine Guild so I can pop them in the mail...





HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY TO EVERYONE!!!!




and happy quilting,




Kate


































No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...