Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Happy Quilty Sunday

I love weekends...  I keep wondering if weekends are what retirement will be like - wonderful, precious stolen days to do whatever...................  for now I just get Saturday and Sunday, so try to make the most of them...

A little charity quilt got bound and finished - for the Sunshine Yahoo Guild - someone else made the blocks.
 
Some February lotto blocks were made , also for the Sunshine Yahoo Guild. 

 And then I tore into my thread - this is one of several bins and drawers full of thread, much of it with loose ends, threatening to become a jumbled mess - and I could never find anything...
 DH volunteered to sort out thread - he had a lot of fun!!

 Voila - have you seen these new thread storage containers??? I got them from Connecting Threads - they are double-deckers - open from either side...hold 48 spools each...  of course, I discovered that I needed a few more containers.................... stay tuned!!!!
Now I'm back to working on Bonnie Hunter's Orca Bay...  I'm just putting the last borders on -  so hopefully I will have a finished Orca Bay to show you soon...  but I want to watch the Grammys, so may not finish that tonight...

Happy Quilting,


Kate

2 comments:

Jan Maree said...

hellooooo! Is hubby for rent? I am the only sorter and organiser here and I could do with some help!

Janet said...

I just got my thread container in the mail today. I doubt my DH will sort my thread tho. lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...