Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Whale of a Quilt!!

yippee,,, hooray,,,, doin the happy dance...  finished my Orca Bay top today !!!!

I do love it - when I get it quilted I want to hang it up and get a better photo, but this is all I can do for the moment....  I think I'll just leave it on the living room floor for a while - it makes a nice rug, doesn't it??

And I finished up a little charity baby quilt - all made from the basket of scraps that I try not to let overflow...  but it still does!!


What a great day - -  wish I could finish something every Saturday...

Happy Quilting,

Kate



3 comments:

Jennie P. said...

It's so pretty! It reminds me of stained glass. :)

The Nifty Stitcher said...

Hi Kate. Congratulations on finishing your Orca Bay top. It looks fantastic and I love your colours and borders :) Your little baby quilt is cute too.

Anonymous said...

Great job on both your finishes. Thanks for sharing.
cindy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...