Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Quilty Sunday

Hi all - - it was a great quilty Sunday here...  sweatpants and a big pot of coffee kind of day...

I finished up two charity quilts for my Guild's Community Quilts project...  I don't know who made the tops - my job was to quilt and bind them... so these are ready to turn in on Saturday at the meeting.  They are both nice and snuggly, so I am sure someone will enjoy them!


I got a box of scraps from my friend Betty in Southern New York, and I'm having fun going through those.  I recently started a postage stamp quilt, and some of Betty's scraps are already cut into small squares for that purpose...  why are OPS (other people's scraps) so much more fun than my own???


Well, here's to another Monday morning, coming all too soon.... 


Kate

1 comment:

Jan Maree said...

Mmm two lovely quilts that someone is bound to enjoy and OPS? I think the novelty is in the fact that they are different from yours.
Either way scrap quilts are fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...