Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Little Cuties

I am having sooo much fun playing with these little HSTs, which were bonus triangles from some snowball blocks...  I have become obsessed lately with using up even tiny scraps (since those same scraps could be part of a jelly , a honeybun, or whatever nonsense Moda is dreaming up to get an obscene amount of money for a yard of fabric... but I digress...
So, I am trimming up these little HSTs...

 which then become the very cutest little pinwheels you ever did see... 2 1/2 inches each.
 Meanwhile, I am still learning how to use my camera correctly to get better color...  Look how different these look...



My class in camera technique has now enabled me to take different types of photos - now I just have to figure out what it will look like BEFORE I take seven pictures of the same thing..!!  Oh well, I DID learn a few things at class!

Oh - what will I do with the pinwheels??? Well, at the moment I have no earthly idea.. that's the fun of it!

Happy Quilting,
Kate








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...