Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

YARD SALE SATURDAY: GREAT BOOKS


Hi all - I'm participating in Bonnie Hunter's Yard Sale Saturday, and offering some fabulous books to new homes.  Each book cost $19 - $29 new - and all are in pristine condition - they just need a new home.

They are beautiful, fabulous books, that will inspire your next fabulous project!

Each book is on sale for $10.00 plus shipping/handling costs. Continental US only.   Email or leave a comment (include your email addy) if you want to add one of these fabulous books to your collection at a great sale price! I'll write you back to make arrangements for payment and shipping.   I can send you a Paypal invoice, or you can mail me a check...


 The applique birds in this book are absolutely fabulous!!! Pamela Humphries is a genius of design and color.   APPLIQUE BIRDS IS SOLD. THANKS.
 I want to make everyone of these jackets, but I know it's impossible - somebody else needs to make them!!!
 Gorgeous book for the art quilter... 
 A fabulous book about design and color, something we all need to know more about!
 Oh, my but the stuff in this book by Anita Schackelford is gorgeous..  THREE-DIMENSIONAL APPLIQUE IS SOLD.  THANKS. 
Susan Propst's book is just fabulous...

Be sure to stop by Bonnie's site at Quiltville  to see what others have for sale!

Kathleen



1 comment:

Brandie said...

I'm interested in the bird appliqué book and the dimensional appliqué book.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...