Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Oh GROSS

Now, I ask you..............aren't they just the sweetest thing, napping on a Sunday morning??  They are seven months old now, and they just adore each other...


Hey, I'm napping here - what's this paper with all the lines for??

But this little sweetie just wasn't quite right - very thin, even though he is eating like a piglet, having some upset tummy... so we finally took him to the vet (although DH said I was being paranoid, the cat was fine, and did not need to go to the vet at all)......

WELL - GROSS GROSS GROSS... MYSTIC HAS A ............

TAPEWORM...

so I had to study all about it - - more than I ever wanted to know... 

BUT - he got a shot, and that sucker is DEAD NOW !!!  (and if you are an "inquiring person" , you will ask how it gets "out" - well it doesn't - after months of living in the intestine and stealing food from the cat - now the dead worm disintegrates and becomes nutrient for the cat - - how cool is that?  Oh well, a bit gross, too, I know. 

My sweet boy is already feeling better - and ready to help me with more paper piecing...  he especially likes the part where i pull the string scraps out of the bin and he grabs the other end and we play tug o war !!!!

Now I ask you, how many other quilting blogs have a picture of a tapeworm on them today???

Life is never dull.............

Back to quilting,

Kate


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...