Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Happy National Quilting Day

oh, I am so happy there is a National Quilting Day

in honor of that, I spent the day - well -  quilting - IMAGINE THAT!!

I quilted and bound a very cute little charity quilt, put together by a friend in southern California, using Lotto blocks that were sent to another friend in Texas - boy this little piece has already travelled!!!!

 Miss Bit spent the afternoon taking a beauty nap...
 I started quilting the Great Hexagon quilt.  I have chosen to do it on my Bernina instead of my mid-arm machine so I can use the walking foot - I think I will get a better result... it will take a while!!
 and I got this new linen quilt all pinned up and ready to start quilting....
 all of this was fun, fun... and tomorrow I can quilt again !!!!

I DO HOPE YOU HAVE HAD A GREAT NATIONAL QUILTING DAY, TOO!!!!


Kate

1 comment:

Empty Closet Quilting said...

Wow you were productive! I enjoyed Quilting Day as well, even if my friends said I celebrate it every other Saturday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...