Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Retreat Staycation Day Three


Day Three - and I promised I would post at least once each day...

so here goes: 

No photos today... it was what I call a "PREP AND PROGRESS"  day..........................................

the PREP:
1.  Made bindings for three quilts.
2.  Washed three charity quilts before putting them in the magic bag which cat hair can not penetrate.
3.  Sandwiched two charity quilts.
4.  Ordered thread. 
5.  Tidied up the batting storage  area.. 

the PROGRESS;
1.  quilted on the hexagon quilt;
2.  got a lot done on the linen pillowcase quilt - it is wet now cause it was time to wash out all the blue marker;
3.  prepped some applique blocks for my Sue Garman quilt;
4.  Quilted on a charity quilt...

WOW, that's a lot, isn't it????  I started this post wondering what I would possibly find to say...

I'll say I had a lot of fun, and I got a lot done. 

..... 

Kate

1 comment:

Catskill Quilter said...

Wow! You are getting alot done, Kate! Somehow I missed the start of your staycation, so I read backwards and it is pretty impressive...and two more days still to go! I like the colorful charity quilt - it will make someone very happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...