Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Retreat Staycation Day Two

Oh, Day Two - -  and it was just loverly!

The sun shone, the birdies sang.

We put out some old bread, and the large black birds took the dry bread and dunked it in the birdbath before they would eat it...  fun fun to watch!!!

I finished up this charity quilt top.  This will go to the Hands2Help quilt initiative... 


This has been sooo much fun - just my scrap 2 1/2 inch strips, and black squares... I really think black fabric is magic - it just makes everything go together s nicely...  A second top with the same plan is nearly finished as well - and my drawer of strips doesn't look diminished at all - yikes!!

A little charity quilt that came from donated blocks got bound and is ready for a trip through the washer...
yep, you guessed it, it has to go through the washer to remove any WHITE CAT HAIRS.....

And, of course, there are the BIG PROJECTS - yes, I made big progress today on the wholecloth pillowcase quilt - photos tomorrow...

and I quilted a bit more on the Giant Hexagon quilt - coming along nicely.   

Just a bit of sleep and I will be all ready for Day Three !!! 

Happy Weekend to everyone,

Kate






1 comment:

Michele said...

They both look great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...