Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

A New Start

Oh I do love to start a new piece... 

Especially when I am still finishing the one before... and the two before...

But since all the machine sewing is done on the "ThreadSucker" quilt, I started a new linen piece today - a gorgeous gorgeous table runner.  

So far it is looking like this...


It is mounted on a soft gold Hoffman Radiance fabric that is not near as shiny as it looks in this photo...  the overhead light is reflecting off it....


I have done most of the outside pattern - just a bit more to go...

And now I start sewing down the runner itself, stitching all around the gorgeous embroidery



Oh , this is fun, fun...
and, a little fun was had quilting up this cute cute charity quilt from a top made by a friend... great colors and cute fabrics!


















Oh - I see a three day weekend coming, just one more day of work and then a bit of respite to sew and relax.... oh I do love the summertime!


Happy Fourth of July everyone,

Kate  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...