Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Good morning !  Oh so sad that it is the last day of the holiday weekend!!!

I made massive progress on my next linen piece - want to see???

 
You can see in this photo the places I have stitched and the ones where I have not - all those poofy pieces will soon (ha) be stitched down...



 
I love this little border of leaves - can't wait til it is stitched and I can remove the blue marker...
 
 


This shot has bad perspective, but you get the idea... just hold tight and the next time I will get a better shot, taken properly from above the quilt.... 

Coffee?  Oh, the coffee is ready - let me go fortify myself for the day... and then I will retreat to the sewing room and see what more progress I can make on this piece today. 

Happy Sunday to everyone.

Kate









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...